Clothespins, socks and a clothesline.
- To train the jumping and stretching competencies of children.
- Parents fasten the socks with the clothespins over the clothesline (using hangers for draping socks is also acceptable).
- Raise the clothesline to a level that the children have to stretch or even jump for reaching.
- Let the children stretch or jump as much as possible to pick the socks.
- Raise further the height of the clothespins or hangers.
- Use smaller socks or other objects to increase the difficulty.