Several empty cans and mats.
- To train the power and agility of children's lower limbs.
- To train the coordination of children's limbs.
- Lay several empty cans horizontally over the floor.
- Sitting on the mats, parents are to press the floor with both hands and demonstrate the way to make the laid down cans stand up by both feet.
- Ask the children to follow their parents' demonstration and let the whole family play together.
- Game difficulty can be increased by using cans filled with beverages.
- Ask the children to arrange the cans in designated positions or patterns.
- Parents can time for their children and see how long it would take for their children to arrange certain number of cans.Then, parents can set a time limit for their children to finish the game.