Small and soft objects, e.g. bean-bag and towel.
- To train the body balance of children.
- To train the limb coordination of children.
- Let parents and their children place small objects over different body parts, e.g. head, elbow and foot.
- Demonstrate different balancing movements, e.g. raising arms and standing with one leg, which prevent the objects on the body from falling down.
- Help children pose different balancing movements and support them with hands in order to prevent them from falling down.
- If the children have already mastered the balancing movements, parents can try to let them walk along a straight line while carrying a soft object on their heads.
- Simultaneously place more than one object over the children's bodies. Children are required not to drop anything down.
- Let children walk along winding trails while carrying an object on their heads.